Prior to law school Andrew developed websites and worked in IT. Now he is a corporate and tax attorney in Pennsylvania and New Jersey enrolled in Georgetown University Law Center's LL.M program, with a focus on international taxation. He spends his off hours transforming a historic home in Medford, New Jersey in to an office.
Before working as an attorney Andrew worked as a legal intern in the Office of General Counsel at Independence Blue Cross in Philadelphia and as a law clerk with a small firm in Atlantic City.
Andrew resides in a Philadelphia suburb where he relishes spending time with his wife and daughter, enjoys playing with his three dogs, and reluctantly tolerates the presence of a cat.
Honors & Awards
- Invited to present research findings on genetically modified organisms and Southern African food policy at the Midwest Political Science Association Conference in April 2013.
- Member, International Association of Privacy Professionals
- NYU School of Law (LL.M, 2019)
- Focus on Corporate Taxation
- Rutgers School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Dean’s Highest Academic Excellence Merit Scholar
- Managing Technology Editor, Rutgers Journal of Law and Public Policy
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., Political Science (with distinction), summa cum laude, 2013)
- Honors thesis on Southern African food policy published in research journal CUREJ