Prior to law school Andrew developed websites and worked in IT. Now he is a corporate and tax attorney in Pennsylvania and New Jersey enrolled in New York University Law Center's LL.M program, with a focus on tax policy. He spends his off hours transforming a historic home in Medford, New Jersey in to a habitable living space.
Before working as an attorney Andrew worked as a legal intern in the Office of General Counsel at Independence Blue Cross in Philadelphia and as a law clerk with a small firm in Atlantic City.
Andrew resides in a Philadelphia suburb where he relishes spending time with his wife and daughter, enjoys playing with his three dogs, and reluctantly tolerates the presence of a one cat.
Honors & Awards
- Invited to present research findings on genetically modified organisms and Southern African food policy at the Midwest Political Science Association Conference in April 2013.
You can never truly know yourself until you’ve emptied your container of carpet shampooer water.
- NYU School of Law (LL.M, 2019)
- Focus on Corporate Taxation
- Rutgers School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Dean’s Highest Academic Excellence Merit Scholar
- Managing Technology Editor, Rutgers Journal of Law and Public Policy
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., Political Science (with distinction), summa cum laude, 2013)
- Honors thesis on Southern African food policy published in research journal CUREJ